Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bscastaneda

1. For those that do not exercise post op....

8 months later and I'm FINALLY working out....and I don't mean walks. I have always taken little walks here and there but I mean working out in the gym longer than a day here and there. I want to cry every time I realize something positive that has come out of my surgery. Ok let me explain...So I decided to finally hit the gym last week and I even paid a personal trainer at my gym after my "AH HA!" moment! So I get on the Eliptical (don't know the spelling) which I was always too scared ...
  2. 120lbs down in 7 months!

Hi everyone!! I wanted to do an update on my progress... I am 7 months post op and im 120lbs down! I feel AMAZING! I cant say enough how lucky and fortunate I feel to have come across this site. It was the beginning of a new life for me and I will forever be grateful to everyone on here. With that being said.... Everything in my life has changed for the better, not one regret! I have excess skin that doesnt bother me because all the benefits outweigh that. I have lost about 60% of my hair even with ...
  3. Ramblings of a happy sleever =)

Hey everyone! I have not posted anything in a while now and I’d like to explain why and hopefully encourage some people who are “thinking” about getting sleeved. I consider myself a pretty logical and not too much of an emotional person. So all the research I did prior to being sleeved I knew I was going to hit some rough patches but I was convinced they wouldn’t affect me since I was prepared for them. Oh how wrong I was! 3 weeks in I was depressed because I couldn’t believe I let myself go (390lbs) ...
  4. Slightly frustrated with myself.

I have not been eating well and I think I have made my body go in starvation mode again...stall #2, 6 weeks out. I'm frustrated because I aim to eat well and I have this whole day planned of what I'm going to eat but I'm so busy at work I forget to eat and by the time my day is over I have only comsumed about 400 cal. at most 20g of protein and about 30oz of water. Those are 3 day post op #'s. So you can understand why I am frustrated. I would love to consume more I really would but most of the ...
  5. I month post op... ups and downs.

So today marks my first month post op and happy to say with pre-op liquid diet and surgery I have lost a total of 49lbs and I couldn't be happier! One thing I am not so fond of is that I just recently started feeling a little sick with certain foods. I tried the protein shots that someone had suggested from Wal-Mart, threw up. Tried egg (again) and I felt soooo sick so I'm not trying that again. Greek yogurt is so yummy but the milk I can't tolerate, makes me sad. Oh and I tried Lean Cuisine meal ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast