Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

katemom

1. 2 month follow up at the doctor's office

Today was my scheduled 2 month follow-up at my surgeon's office today (although it was actually 7 weeks ago today that I had my surgery.) I was told that I am doing great, and am cleared for all foods, including raw fruits and veggies, and cleared for all exercise including ab workouts.

I am so thrilled with my sleeve and my progress so far. Today for my appointment I wore my new jeans (See my excitement over my non-plus size jeans here: http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/a...jeans-nsv.html ...

Updated 08-14-2012 at 09:18 PM by katemom

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. My story

I have been overweight since I was 6 years old, and have literally tried MY WHOLE LIFE to lost weight. And I have lost it. Many times. But I would always gain it back. The first significant weight loss I had was in high school when my mom and I joined NutriSystem. I went from about 210 pounds to 170 pounds and I was excited! But of course, when I went off that, I gained it right back and more. This happened with all my other attempts to lose weight through the years: Atkins, South Beach, ...