Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Weight Loss Journey

My personal Journey Getting the surgery

1. Medical Tourism, Destination Mexico- Part I

Medical Tourism: Weight Loss Surgery
    Part 1: Travel Abroad:Mexico, and Patient Care Facilitator

Have you considered of going abroad to have weight loss surgery in another country other than your country of origin? Having weight loss surgery abroad is starting to be a new trend around the world, known as Medical Tourism. In fact this trend is starting to be seen more and more around all nations, and making this a fast growing new market. It may not be something you considered ...
  2. Just an update on me

So lately I have not written a blog post in a while. Why you ask is because I been meaning too and I keep getting side tracked. I wanted to write about becoming re-motivated with weigh loss when you started off not doing anything. I was that one. I did nothing I read that without diet and exercise you can lose 50-60% of your weight and after that you will have to exercise to lose the remaining weight. NOW I HIT THAT 50-60% and a lot of people who are like me and wondering why they hit this SUPER ...
  3. Dr.Sergio Quinones and staff

I have had a few people inquire about my doctor. Espicially since I was getting my surgery cost so much lower than many people on here. I tell you I am happy I found the special he was running. I am getting great service by his staff, they check on me every 20mins, when I push my button they come, and if they think they hear me they come. I put a picture of my room on my previous post. As you can see it has everything I need in it plus a very spacious bathroom which for some reason wouldn't upload ...

Updated 12-08-2012 at 06:54 PM by Phoenixrise (website wrong)

Categories
    Weight Loss Journey Report Report