Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Funegirl

1. OK I admit i I am scared to death and all my friends are telling me to back out I know I am not thinking clearly but HELP

My surgery is tomorrow afternoon so NOW all my friends and even my husband is telling me to not do it, so now I am terrified. I know part of it is not eating for days and not feeling well so I am not thinking clearly. I am really hungry and thought this would pass but then I read that people are starving after the surgery I don't want that lol, I thought they remove the part that creates hunger. I am soo confused and sleepy and cannot quit crying, I am a freaking mess lol, so if anyone else was ...
  2. So I met with Dr Yadegar

Well I met with the surgeon on the 17th he said I am good to go for July but if they have a cancellation maybe June woooohooo. I was very helpful and honest which is always helpful, he said the first week to 10 days could not be pleasant, because my stomach is so sore, but after that I will feel much better. My husband went with me and after making several smart ass remarks I have decided he is NOT allowed to go to any more appointments lol. I am really excited and can't wait to actually get ...
  3. Hello first time post

Quote Originally Posted by Funegirl View Post
    I am having my first consultation with the surgeon on May 17, 2012. I went thru Kaiser's classes which were very informative and finished in December 2011. To be honest the classes really scared me out of the surgery, but I must say reading the blogs on here from REAL people who have had the procedure has made me feel much better. I hope the consult goes well and I get a surgery date soon, I am finally over the fear (I think lol) and ready to move forward.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345