Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Groovy look! TY!
    Mediahound, I cant seem to put an avatar on my site, nor can I see before and afters of members.
    Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeni
    The one thing I enjoyed on the old web design was the links to videos on the home page. Do you still have links to member videos? or should I head to youtube for those?
    Jeni
    Honestly Jeni I don't remember which they were, the designer simply redid everything, sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by minuevavida79
    I love it! I agree shanna1001. Much more user friendly! Thanks for the improvements. Makes us all feel loved...
    You are most welcome, Minu. Anything you want to see on the site, just let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by shanna1001
    AWESOME job on the new web design! LOVE it!!! It's a lot more convenient and easy to get around on than before. You're awesome!
    Thanks!
    The one thing I enjoyed on the old web design was the links to videos on the home page. Do you still have links to member videos? or should I head to youtube for those?
    Jeni
    I love it! I agree shanna1001. Much more user friendly! Thanks for the improvements. Makes us all feel loved...
    AWESOME job on the new web design! LOVE it!!! It's a lot more convenient and easy to get around on than before. You're awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToDream
    I love the new look! Excellent job!
    Thanks, I appreciate that very much!
    I love the new look! Excellent job!