Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

FARROUTLIPS

1. 8 months and down 80 lbs

Well I hit 8 month mark and I'm now down 80lbs slow and steady wins the race!!! I'm feeling great I can cross my legs not totally comfortably yet but I can do it!! I'm at 209 I can't believe I'm almost in the 100 range again it's been years 12-15 years. I will ever regret having the sleeve done ever . I never knew when to stop eating now I have no choice my sleeve stops me . If I don't well I'm so uncomfortable I puke so..... Ya ya learn to stop. I love it , even my 5 year old daughter says and ...
  2. Question for biotin takers

Ok I'm wondering if anyone in canada is able to get biotin in 5000 Mcg ? I can only seem to find it in 1000 Mcg ...... I have heard so many say they are taking 10000mcg per day .... Am I getting this all messed up .....or is it maybe different from canada to the states?????? HELP.???
  3. Iron and hair loss!!!

So I've been losing hair and I must admit I've been quite worried. I'm a hairstylist and well I love my hair. I went to the doc and had my blood work done and ..... I have an iron deficiency ,it's actually quite low . The doctor says that's likely the cause for the hair loss so I'm off to get some supplements and I'm hoping it stops falling out . I take materna a prenatal vitamin and I also take a vitamin d and calcium plus I started taking a b complex and a b12 thought I was getting lots but guess ...
  4. 2week post op with surgeon

Woo hoo I'm free to drive and light exercise 2 more weeks I can do any exercise!NO MORE CRUSHING MEDS!!! Also I'm free to eat anything I'm to take it slow and things that are hard to digest or chew well I should cook for awhile instead of raw like hard foods carrots celery ect.... All he said was go slow and introduce new things slowly not to many new things at once !well that should be pretty easy my sleeve doesn't let me eat much or quickly so...... Next stop I see my nut on the 13 th can't wait ...
  5. Feeling guilty and sad... Has anyone done this??????

I'm only 11 days post op and I've had some foods I shouldn't have ! I have felt fine but I'm feeling bad guilty sad disappointed in myself as I did sooooo well on my pre op diet part . I have not done so well post op now I'm worker iced what if I have hurt my new tummy I feel fine but I'm worried did anyone else out there eat foods before they we're suppose to????????
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast