Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shalon

1. All the energies!!!!

Just rode my bike almost 10 miles today. Before the sleeve I hadn't been able to ride a bike for over 10 years. It hurt my spine and I couldn't balance right. Lost 100 pounds since sleeve, stalled out lately but I have so much energy I just can't stop getting up and GOING!

I'm just so happy. I didn't get this sleeve for looks, so I'm pretty happy even if I never lose another pound, let alone the other 100 my doc recommends. I feel like I look good, and I feel amazing. I have ...
  2. Energy, Energy, Energy!

So I'll start by saying I'm still stalled. My weight has actually gone up a pound since January. But that's pretty much the only depressing thing that's going on in my life lately.
    I have energy! Like for days. I am now a size 20 in Lane Bryant pants and 22 in Gwynnie Bee land. Down from a size 30. I can fit a 1X shirt, but 2x is more comfortable. I have boots that fit my calves, and my belt that I could barely close before is now 12 notches in (it has a notch every 1/2 inch) ...
  3. Depressingness

Been stalled at 283 for Nearly 4 months now. And yes, there have been new NSV's since then, like I found a pair of boots that fits my calves! But Still, stalled. No change in eating btw. Beginning to think my natural inclination that this thing wouldn't work was correct. Yes I lost almost 100 lbs but now....
    AND I just got my spine assessed finally and found out that it's way worse than I thought. Degenerating disks, twisted and bent spine, and deformities in 11 discs. Nothing they ...
  4. I knew this would happen, but still....

I have a history of PTSD and depression so having some of that come back at me is no real surprise. In fact, my team was set up with support for that in mind. But it hasn't hit me before now. Not really. I think it's my jeans that caused the problem. I don't have any that fit right anymore. Last month I bought a belt that barely closed. It was the biggest black belt, with enough holes to provide some longevity, I could buy at Walmart. Now I finally have to use it with my jeans.
  5. Estrogen Pockets

Since my surgery I've had an increase in number and severity of migraines. I've had them all my life but recently I've had to go back to taking meds to manage them. I've even been to the ER twice now because the dizziness has gotten so bad that I fell down the stairs once and threw up at work the second time.

My neurologist says this is because of stored pockets of Estrogen in my fat releasing. Which is not only a gross explanation but irritating to boot. I was prepared for ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast