Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mercel

1. 1+ yr(s) Post Sleeve Accountability Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mercel View Post
    Good Afternoon everyone
    I have not been on here for quite some time. Like almost two years. I will be 3yrs post op this November. I have lost all control and basically eat whatever I want. I even developed an addiction to popcorn having a bag every night. I also stopped exercising. I was so happy when I got sleeved. I swore I would never go back to being 289lbs, which was horrible for me since I'm only 5'0. My weight loss was slow. I got down to 209lbs and stopped losing. I never got to onederland.
  2. 4 Months Post Op

I am really happy today. I am 4 months post op and down 47lbs. I am almost half way to my goal. I had not bought any clothes at all. But, it got to the point where although I was losing weight, I was getting frustrated because nothing fit. Then, I looked at it on the bright side. The clothes didn't fit because they were too big. Even my bras and underwear were big. I didn't know what size I was. Over the years as I gained my weight, I developed a dislike for shopping. Today I decided to get over ...
  3. 3 Months Post OP

Has it really been 3 months since surgery? Time is really flying by. So far it has been good for me. I really need to increase my exercise but I am still losing. seems I'm in between sizes so I'm still using my same clothes but they look too big. I didn't think anything of it until one of the vice presidents of my company pulled me aside and said, "You're losing all this weight you need to show it girl and stop hiding under these clothes, they are too big for you now." I don't think I ...
  4. 7 Weeks Post Op - I May Be Sabatoging Myself

In my last blog I stated I had lost 30 lbs. That number was including the weight I had lost during the pre op diet. Since surgery I have actually lost 20 lbs. Now, with that being said, I believe I am ruining everything. I find that although I have this wonderful tool, I still have the same habits creeping up on me. Granted I don't eat the same ridiculous amount of food at each sitting but I pick. I was doing ok watching what I ate but i can eat almost anything I want. Today I had a slice of pizza. ...
  5. 6 Weeks Post Op - Down 30 lbs!

Today I went for my 6 week post op check up. Dr. says I am doing well. I have not experienced any issues regarding my sleeve, which I'm so happy about. I can eat almost anything in moderation as long as they're good healthy choices. My sleeve helps me know when it is time to stop. I do not deprive myself if there is something that the family is eating I take a tablespoon just to taste. I am very happy with my decision. Even hubby, of whom some of you know was not supportive prior to surgery, has ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast