Graciegurl

Five Reasons Why......

Rate this Entry
I am grateful for my sleeve because:

I am learning portion control
I am enjoying ever bite I take
I am eating quality instead of quantity
I am no longer fixated on what I want to eat next
I am paying attention to the signals my stomach sends to my brain that say; Caution, reaching capacity!

Yes, I am grateful! If you are wondering if WLS is for you???? All you have to do is to read all the wonderful blogs from those of us who have had the surgery! Everyday is an awesome day in which we can make positive changes in our lives!

Submit "Five Reasons Why......" to Digg Submit "Five Reasons Why......" to del.icio.us Submit "Five Reasons Why......" to StumbleUpon Submit "Five Reasons Why......" to Google

Comments

Amen:-)
    Outstanding
    BRAVO
    Well said
    I have to say, I was apprehensive the entire 4 months I went through this whole thing, then I came upon this site, and you people are what pushed to me to go forward. I never realized how many people my own age (50ish) actually were having this surgery and how informative, kind, supportive everyone is at any age. I am proud to say that I will be sleeved June 23rd. I'm scared, nervous, apprehensive but feel I have a complete support system (outside of my inside system) that understand completely what I will be going through, how I will be feeling, and will gladly give advice, love, care and support. I am so happy to have been able to be connected to each of you for all these reasons. Thank you for my final push
    Hey Lorna, Didn't you know that 50's are the new 30s!!!!!!! hahahaha.... Just think how wonderful you are going to feel in just a few months, 6 mos and at a year!!!! Whoot whoot!!!
    I'm sure I will figure that out on the other side. I actually can't wait, the 23rd is the day, I"m thrilled with all your help.
    50's? Hell I thought the 60's are the new 30's!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia B
    50's? Hell I thought the 60's are the new 30's!!!!
    LOL...... wooowhooo! I'm 26 then!!!!!!!!! Thanks for correcting me Claudia!
    My five reasons:

I'm active again
    I smile more
    I enjoy cooking and eating more
    I'm not afraid to sit on furniture in an unfamiliar room
    I fit into things better, like my car.