Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

marrington34610

1. Relationship Issues after surgery/before too

I am looking way better in my clothes. I can tell it also feels amazing!
    on another note, a bit depressed. Not because of my surgery, but because the man i am in a relationship. He is the main reason why i did this surgery. For many years he made comments on my weight. even slept with incredibly tiny women to make it a point. It kills me, but we have two kids together. Why dont i leave him. yeah i know its pathetic, but i have no job, no income... i cant pay rent. and my sciatic/hip pain ...
  2. Just living life

So i have to admit i dont follow the diet to the T. I do listen to the guidelines, but i also listen to what my body wants. sometimes my head hunger gets in the way. I do find that I need a bit more of a mushy type of food, with a bit of liquid to it. it is so hard to not drink and eat. seriously. thats how i always ate. so i literally count down till my drink time! oh my gosh im in love with slushies!! sonics happy hour, small slush for 50 cents, mostly sugar free! no i dont do sugar free drinks, ...
  3. a little down today

Feeling a bit depressed. I want to get outside more. I want to be able to sit down and enjoy dinner with my family.
    I regret getting my sleeve done. I am so young i really could have just got into gear and worked out and ate better.... i lost 30 pounds on my own. hardly even trying. now im miserable. i dont know what to eat, and i want flavor. i hate cooking, it makes me so sad. excpecially cooking for my kids, i want to take a bite. that was never the issue before.
    cleaning my house ...
  4. best protein shake

Please share how you mix and what protein shake mix you are using!!
    what you mix it with.
    can you use almond milk? would almond milk and vanilla protein shake taste good>