Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. keto bandwagon & back to work

just curious to see how many have jumped onto the keto bandwagon & everyone's thoughts on it? Tomorrow is my first day back to work of the school year & there will be many changes this year. Hopefully everything goes well & we all adapt to the situation & that there won't be lay offs like other school districts have had. Wishing everyone a healthy school year & a Blessed Sunday
  2. new house new life

Well it's been completly hectic here since school got out. My husband lost his job of 14 yrs & health insurance & our home on my last day of work @ school. The next morning he had a job interview, accepted a position on friday for more $ thankfully & started the following monday. The BIG boss here said we originally had to be out by July 3 but when he told her all the major issues we had w/ my paps house (black mold,no heat,ac,windows removed,piss soaked carpet & flooring, plumbing) ...
  3. Hello, i need some tips

I'm starting my pre-op diet in 2 days. The sample manu from my surgeon is very generic and seems like it will be hard to follow, especially having to eat salads and other getable every single day of the 33 days diet. But it is paramount that I shrink my liver to reduce any complication, during and after the sleeve. Can anyone help me with hat they ate on their pre-op?
  4. concerned

1. Will I be able to drink coffee or caffeinated beverages after the sleeve?
    2. I'm a little worried about loose skin, I dint want to do any plastic surgery, How do I get rid of loose skin after the weight loss, supposing I get loose skin
  5. Getting birth control removed today!!

Hey all!
    So about 2 weeks ago I called my doctor and told her the list of problems I have been having since October, when I recieved Nexplanon, which is an IUD placed in the arm. Supposed to good for 5 years, I read some facts they all sounded good. Well, fast forward to right now. I am up 25lbs, and no I haven't changed my diet. And it baffles me because all through the sleeve process it's been calories in vs calories out but somehow I gained 25lbs on 1200-1400 cal a day intake. I have the ...