Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Surgery Day!!!

Well the day is finally here! I am so excited but yet a little nervous. This is the day I have been working towards for six months. Can anyone give me advice for the next few days? I would appreciate the thoughts and prayers these coming days.
  2. Update

Ok I have not been on here in almost a year. I had surgery 6/19/18. I had surgery in Tijuana. My recovery was short. Everything went great. My last A1C when I checked in with y'all last year was 10 it is now 5.2. I have not had diabetes or blood pressure medication since one week after surgery. I was 243 and this process has been great but very slow! It has taken 11 months to get to 199! I just broke 200 a couple days ago. Some things that stand out immediately is chocolate makes me sick! Too much ...
  3. Quick Update

Doing very well. Had surgery 2 years, 2 months ago, and have lost 127 pounds! I was thrilled at losing 100 pounds but its still coming off. I haven't weighed this since high school. I don't regret having the VSG at all, and I struggled in the beginning... boy did I.
  4. Tomorrow is the day!

I can’t believe it - tomorrow the day! It’s really, really happening! So many emotions - my mind is all over the place. Of course, the “it” hit the fan these past few days. Was really sick with a chest infection and thought I was going to need postpone surgery, but much better today. Mother-in-law had emergency eye surgery -was only hours away from total permanent vision loss in her eye. Broken A/C in the house (in South FL where its already near 90 degrees ). Plus dozens of other odds and ends ...
  5. Skin removal surgery?

Anyone out there have skin removal surgery? I was looking for any information you have or any comments on what you went through having the surgery. I'm not sure if I should or shouldn't do this. I have a couple months to figure it out. Thank you!