Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Learning to eat again after surgery has never been so sweet....

Getting healthy has never been so sweet! Down 52 Lbs and feeling awesome!!! The packages of sugar represent the amount of weight I’ve lost so far. Learning how to eat again after surgery has never been easier. This program is a life changer! I love this program! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7743C08-9415-424B-A0AE-2F7F76DAA3D2.jpeg 
Views:	524 
Size:	255.8 KB 
ID:	27285
  2. 23 months, reached my surgeon's "projection" and bracing for XMas impact

Hello dear friends!

Sunday I realized that I reached the 50 kgs mark. It's basically what my surgeon was hoping for me to lose during the journey.It's done! (with a bonus!)

I have higher hopes to reach my own personal target and we'll see how it goes, but I'm very optimistic that being back in my homeland and with access to more nutritious food those good results will continue to show, for sure it's slow but heck I don't care, stalls have been really long because for ...
  3. Week 6 update

Hallo!
    Well it's week 6 already!!! 6 weeks ago I was super excited to be getting my sleeve and I've been super excited since, except for when I've been tired which has been a fair bit! It is true to say though that your body starts to get used to what has gone on and your energy slowly comes back. this week I have felt pretty good and a bit different in terms of energy. I have started running again (hurrah). I can def feel the few weeks off that I have had, so I'm on baby runs at the moment. ...
  4. My inner demons trying take over

I have to say the one thing I find since having surgery is how emotionally taxing it can be. I’m finding my old demons wanting to come out and try to rip me up. I know I’ve been working hard to overcome them, but some days I wonder if I ever will. I’m grateful for my family who does support my decision to get sleeved. Also want those who are struggling emotionally right now since surgery to know that we all have our little demons and that it’s okay not to be perfect. Enjoy who you are. You are wonderful ...
  5. 3 day pre op clear liquid diet

Ok everyone ! So what did you eat for your 3 day pre op clear liquid diet ? I am kinda confused about it. I am unsure if they want me to keep drinking the protein shakes to. So if anyone can help wld greatly appreciate.

Thanks.
    Lisa