Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How you really feel

Sense yesterday morning all i have been thinking about is death... nothing else has been running through my mind. This morning before I left the house i kiss my 5 children and started crying because I'm just afraid that i may not go back home. I have to admit that the minute i got to St. Francis Hospital in Hartford ct they have been making me feel very comfortable to the point where im no longer thinking about death. I know that with the help of God and my mommy in heaven i will make it back to ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141204_054232.jpg 
Views:	448 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	22637  
  2. so afraid of NOT getting my surgery

As many of you know, Ive had pneumonia for a month. I've had to reschedule my surgery to January 8, 2015. Now I'm in the hospital, s5ill with pneumonia, and my lower two lobes in my lungs have collasped from the pneumonia. So, has anyone had these complicarions like this and dull had their surgery a month away? I knew i ask go by what my dr says but I'm so afraid i sell have to postpone again with the flights.
  3. Psych evaluation went well

I had. My psych eval today. I was so nervous. But she told me I was set for my surgery. I had no issues! I'm Si glad
  4. been naughty!!

I am 3months post opp & can eat almost everythink but obv only small bits with it bein the build up 2 xmas my family hav been gettin all the treats out nd i hav found myself eating them 2 i really dont wanna get into them bad habits cuz thats wat made me fat in 1st place i go the gym 5days a week for 40mins or sumdays 1hour i do x trainer & bike any advice would b great from the start of my journey iv lost nearly 3stone which was august i can see a little difference but not dramatic changes ...
  5. So afraid of a denial

HI,

I had my last weigh in two weeks ago after going through a 3 month multidisciplinary preoperative weigh loss requirement for Aetna insurance.

I've been reading through the requirements posted on Aetna's bariatric surgery policy and it states that the member needs to not have a "net" weight gain during the 3 month preoperative requirement. Now as I understood from the Bariatric office that I can't gain any weight from my first weigh in and if I show ...