Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

secretblonde

1. Magical Mirror :)

I went out on a date last night to a place I had never been... Had a blast!!! new club, new cabaret, at some point I had to visit the ladies room.... when I went to wash my hands, I looked in the mirror.. something I usually try to avoid..... but when I looked in this mirror I looked pretty... almost 30 years younger... !!!! I almost didn't recognize myself............ and then I almost cried... I am so grateful to Dr Almanza and his staff, for starting me on this new better journey ...
  2. clothes..NSV :))

I entertain for living..so I have lots of sparkly shirts LOTS. all different sizes, because my weight would go up, then down , then back up again... so over the years I COLLECTED... sparkly shirts... a couple months ago, I went through my closets, and got rid of the really really really big sparkly shirts.. mailed them off to a friend... and thought that I had really done a good job... nope didn't...
    couple months later... today ... I went through my closets again... got the next couple
  3. NSV :) A little one

i have had many.. but this one tickled me......... had to go to the court house, and on the way out i have ALWAYS dreaded the tiny turnstile that you have to exit through... i have always had to turn my body sideways.... then kinda squeeze through... THIS TIME though ... i walked right through it ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh and yes i am losing weight very slowly ... but my skin is having time to shrink back up.. so my journey continues... slowly but surely i wouldn't have it any other way ...
  4. onederland :)

5 weeks ago, Dr Almanza took 80-85 % of my stomach.... and i am sooooooooo glad that he did..

I haven't wanted to post much here because of a few wackos... hopefully they will stay off my page.... but now that i am in the 100's i had to share!!!!!

my weight is coming off slow but steady, with really only the one stall at about 3 and a half weeks. I dont mind slow, maybe it will help with hair loss.. ( i dont want to lose my hair) doing over 60 grams of protein every
  5. My time in Mexico :)

my experience was not bad at all... i found someone on this forum that was having surgery the same day, and we just decided we would be buddies...
    got picked up from the hospital, 20-30 minutes later across the border, then on to the lab.. lab was just a little place and we all sat in the lobby. one by one we were called back to the office... there was a girl tech, and i guess, a doctor.. very flirty, very nice.. i assume he thought he was relaxing since he had to take our EKG. (let me ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast