Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kpr

1. Wow

[IMG]bull[/IMG]Ok, been posting on the iPhone, so short stuff...not really fair...so here I am. 85 lbs down. Here are the things I'm most grateful for:
    1. I am RUNNING...Couch25k...first 5k next Sat, 2nd one in March
    2. I love shopping now...I wear hooker boots and sexy heels everywhere...skinny jeans...form fitting tops...I feel sexy, I get compliments all the time...ok that was more than 1 lol
    3. Sex..it's great...nuff said
    4. My husbands reaction to sex...again, ...
  2. 9 months

And 85 lbs down. I've never felt better!
    [IMG]white2[/IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	17203  
  3. Update

I'm 71 pounds down, 26 weeks out (6 months), and I feel fantastic. Seriously, I'm gonna start exercising soon! I swear! My hair is falling out, even with Biotin. I managed to button and zip a size 9 last night....don't get me wrong, the pants don't fit PROPERLY at ALL, but I buttoned and zipped them. Cute clothes....Yay! More energy...yay! Took a 2nd job, socializing more, cooking for my kids more, doing more with my kids in general, feeling happier and healthier in general...just fantastic. ...
  4. Update

Just a quick note...60lbs down in 4 months. Awesome. I should be exercising but I'm not. Broken toe. Happier and healthier. No regrets. Size 18-20 down to 12, really need to move down a size again. My funny story....my husband decided I'd lost enough that we could have sex with him standing up fully supporting me. He was wrong, lol. God love him, he says "it's not you baby, it's me! I need to hit the weights at the gym!"
  5. I said I wouldn't do this, either...

Ok, so I lost 16 pounds in the first week. And only 19 pounds since then! It's been 49 days since surgery and I'm 35 pounds down. I know I'm not supposed to compare my progress to others' but I can't help but be a little jealous that other folks are losing twice as fast as I am. I know what the problem is. Exercise. Or, more specifically, lack of it. Nothing about the humidity in Louisiana has changed, and neither has my schedule, so finding the right time is still a problem. I've got to ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast