Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacyj4

1. 100 pounds gone forever

I am 4 and a half months post op. I started started options classes with Kaiser at 270 pounds. It was an indescribable feeling to get on the scale and see 169. I am so proud of myself. I exercise 4 days a week and I am still making better good choices then I have in the past. I wouldn't change anything. I am so happy with the healthier me.
  2. 3 Month Surgiversary

I am now officially 3 months post op. I lost 38 pounds before surgery and 47 after, Giving me a grand total of 85 pounds gone forever and good riddance. I havent felt this good in a long time.I am exercising 4 days a week. I get about 60-70 grams of protein a day. I am doen to a size 14. And boy does it feel good. I am soooo happy with my decison.I'm glad that I decided to put me first for a change.
  3. Forgot to ask

Had my check up today. Down 30 pounds surgery. Yayyy me. I'm excited. But I forgot to ask, is it ok for me to eat cereal,oatmeal, or toasted wheat bread. I'm 7 weeks out. Any and all input is graciously appreciated.
  4. 1month post op update

This month has definitely flown by. I am feeling great. I got rid of 21 pounds since surgery. It feels good when people notice and give me compliments. I am happy with my decision. I had an easy recovery. I started taking long walks last week. This week alone I walked 10 miles. I'm sore as hell. But a good kida of sore. I'm so happy I decided to put me first for a change.