Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Crystal H

1. 21 weeks pregnant // 19 weeks post- op

Hi to everyone who knows my situation and sorry I have been MIA for a while. To everyone who doesn't know you can pretty much read my last blot or two and know my story. I am not leaving the country now so that's a relief of stress. Baby is fine and I'm still losing even though Dr wants me gaining. I have lost 63 lbs and now I feel good. For a while I was as sick as sick gets! I couldn't hold nothing down at all. I still get nausea if I am having a bad day but only get sick if I over eat..and mind ...
  2. All females needs to read this!!!!!

I was sleeved may 15, 2012 so today I am 5 weeks 3 days post op. I hadnt started my period since surgery and was due to start right after surgery. I wasnt too worried about it because I was told the stress from the surgery could have my hormones out of whack and not to worry about it. Well, i was due to start agian last week and after I missed that I became a little worried. I have the IUD so I wasnt concerned about being pregnant but I wanted to rule it out so I bought 3 -- $1 pregnancy test from ...
  3. OH NO!!! (women only)

Is anyone else thats just had surgery having problem with starting their period!!! PLEASE SAY YES!!!! I am 4 weeks (tomorow) post-op and should have started at the beginning of June...I am never late. I hope this is surgery related!!!!!!!!! I have an IUD and not supposed to be able to get pregnant but not starting my period is scarey! Please help!!!!
  4. I had it done!

NOW TODAY ISNT SO BAD BUT YESTERDAY I WAS IN SEVERE PAIN. HAD THE SURGERY ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON. EVERYTHING WAS EXACTLY LIKE I HAD READ FROM PREVIOUS POST. I WIL BE ON MY WAY TO TAKE THE X/RAY SOON. THE STUFF THEY MAKE U DRINK IS HORRID!!!! BUT IM SURE IVE HAD WORSE BEFORE! I WILL BE POSTING MORE ONCE I GET HOME AND FEEL BETTER BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO GO! JUST BE WARE OF THE GAS IN YOU CHEST AND DO NIT START TRYING TO GET UP AND DO THINGS TOO EARLY LIKE I DID! OTHER THAN THAT U WILL BE FINE! GOOD ...
  5. Please stop and read....need advice!

I'm starting my liguid diet Monday and also, as I have mentioned in past blogs, I will be starting the HCG drops to help with wieght loss. I already know that it is needed but I choose to do it bc I have purposely been getting food out of my mind by eating everything and anything I want to eat. I have not got to do that since I was a teen-ager and I decided now or never!!! But for that reason I am going behind doctors orders and dieting before my surgery. Also I have been starting to take daily ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast