Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

little5251

1. Part 2 of oh HAPPY DAY!

Part 2 of oh happy day!

For some reason it woudn't let me finish my post??? Any way I only wanted to add that my dh is super glad that I haven't lost the girls , Ihope in another 30 lbs I get to a least go down to a C, If not I can add a reduction to the list on my makeover. Well its off to see the Biggest Loser!!
  2. oh happy day!!!

Gee did I get a big surprise at the Drs office, Well I always weigh in the Mornings with no clothes Ya'll know the drill. I was 149.8, I had to fast cause of blood work ,, Get to the clinic and I weighed 150 so I thought good my scale is accurate, Blood pressure was 118/78 which I am thrilled about, Then she tells me that the scale at the clinic wieghs 4 lbs heavier so I actually weigh 146, OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!! Now then what do I do ? use that weight or keep using my scale wieght for my ticker here? ...
  3. Getting there!

Only 30 more lbs to go and I will have reached my short term goal . I am hoping to make that by Mid April . I started Preop weight 212 and now 160 so I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.