Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MeganMegs1020

1. TMI: but cant go to bathroom and getting concerned!!

First week i was on clear liquids so not going to the bathroom made sense since there was nothinf there. Currently on full liquids ans tolerating yogurt, small cued fat free cottage cheese, cream of wheat, fat/sugar free frozen yogurt, soup, etc. Took 2 dulcolax weds, 2 Thursday, 2 Friday, 2 Saturday and 3 when i got up today and still nothing!! Its really making me nervous and upset because i know my weight isnt accurate either and id like to know my accurate weighr. This is so damn depressing? ...
  2. where did it go?

9 days post op and lost 20lbs but dont know where it went???
  3. What's the most you've eaten 7 days post op??

I know everyone has different diets and some are allowed food not too long after surgery, me on the other hand clear liquids for week 1 and full liquids for week 2. But for those of you who are allowed by your surgeon to eat sooner than 3 weeks out, i was just wondering whats the MOST youve eaten at one time to satisfy your hunger and to feel full?? Im asking because i figured a greek yogurt would fill me up and i was still starving afterwards. Is it just me that needs more than that??
  4. What's the most you've eaten 7 days post op??

I know everyone has different diets and some are allowed food not too long after surgery, me on the other hand clear liquids for week 1 and full liquids for week 2. But for those of you who are allowed by your surgeon to eat sooner than 3 weeks out, i was just wondering whats the MOST youve eaten at one time to satisfy your hunger and to feel full?? Im asking because i figured a greek yogurt would fill me up and i was still starving afterwards. Is it just me that needs more than that??
  5. Post Operative Diet

Im currently 6 days post op and cant seem to keep any protein drnks down. No matter what kind i try, they make me vomit so im pretty much not getting any protein. Im barely drinking enough liquids to keep my hydrated. But today i couldnt take burning pain from being sooooo hungry so since tomorrow im supposed to start full liquids i got a greek yogurt and was abke to eat the entire thing with no problems. This actually concerns me because i honestly didnt think id be able to eat a whole yogurt or ...