Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Short Term Disability

I am just curious if anyone has been able to file for short term disability from work, in the US, if having your surgery in Mexico?
  2. Survived vacay!

I never thought I would utter these words....not in a million years, but....

IT FEELS GREAT TO NOT BE EATING SO MUCH! Hahaha!

Got home from back to back family trips yesterday, and I thought for sure I'd gained at least 5 lbs. Turns out it was just shy of 5, so I took a diuretuc, a nap, and woke up 2 lbs lighter! Heehee!

But the weirdest thing is that It feels wonderful to not have to constantly think about and eat food now that I'm home. I've always ...
  3. Hiya

Hi guys!! Long time no see!! I hit my 1 year mark on July 20 of this year. I didn't reach my goal of 135 but I'm happy where I'm at. I'm currently 150 and wear a size 9 and some 8's. Just this morning I signed up for a crossfit boot camp that starts august 14. As I was watching some of the things they were doing I almost backed out! Lol! I thought how can someone knocking on the door of 50 pretty hard keep up!?! But then I saw this gentleman who was giving it his all (granted much younger) ...