Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. One year anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by ghost_ryder View Post
    Congrats on getting to your goal, amazing feeling I am sure.
  2. naughty foods

Feeling a little guilty... I gave into my lifelong addiction last night and ordered Chinese food. On the bright side, I did eat off of a salad plate so didn't totally make a porker of myself but STILL.... I know the food is calorie dense. Anyone else have a certain something they can't stay away from? What about replacement? any thoughts?
    As it is, I am probably taking all the leftovers to my sister's house. I don't think I can have it in the fridge and not want to eat it. I do great all ...
  3. Congratulate yourself

Aside from losing weight and being healthier, what are some of your other goals or accomplishments? Please share

The first thing that made me happy, and probably everyone else here as well, is being able to wear "normal sized" clothes LOL. I bought a few items from H&M which I never thought possible.

I had practiced yoga before but always needed to perform modified postures since my body mass prevented me from bending or reaching in certain ways. ...
  4. Accountability

I feel fat. I have gained about 10 pounds back, and I feel sick about it. Some in my life said I look better with these 10 pounds and I was too thin. But...I see it as failing. I want to lose the 10 pounds again. I am about 1.5 years out, and I am happy with my weight loss, but I wonder if I am not meant to ever be done losing weight. Even when those 10 pounds were off...I was planning on losing 10 more. (I don't like that the BMI chart says I am overweight...those 10 pounds would put me as regular) ...