Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

peasantme

1. Funny Signs

I think we all watch the scale for signs of weight loss. Its the official monitor.I am now finding other signs. I put on my black knit pants and had a momennt of wondering if I had put on my black knit skirt instead. But looking down, no it was really my pants. But I still had that moment of asking myself, "What happned to my pants?". The barely brush against my legs.

Also, I went out to work in the garden for the first time this year and when I bent down to start weeding, ...
  2. Moving on

So now that my MD worked out a good food plan for me, I can put my frustrations aside and get to the work of making the most of this. I love solutions and the moving on part.So morning yoga is slowly morphing into more with additions. I have added strenthening exercises and ballet stretches. I do a solid 30+ minutes each morning. I can't wait for the weather to warm so I can work outside. Being so heavy has impeded my ability to do yard work. This year should be awesome!

And if anyone ...
  3. Yay!

Down 2 pounds!!! I may have broken the stall that I thought would never freakin end....just in case its mysteriously back up tomorrow...I will bask in the glory of today for its bounty...

Happy Spring!
  4. Forums

Years ago I lost weight, got my diabetes in control and became a runner. I went from 260 down to 210. I was in an online group. I was there every day reading, responding and posting. They became my mentors, my sounding boards and the ones who picked me up when I wanted to give up. The internet can be awesome for that.

Then bad stuff happened, years passed, my life changed, and I no longer have that support. And I gained a bit opf weight back.

And here I am post sleeve ...
  5. Food and plans

Starting back to work, I have done well avoiding the cafeteria, the snacks, etc. A few times a healthy choice came along and although it was ok for me to eat it intead of my planned food, it still felt like I fell off the wagon. Although the shrimp on greens was a good choice, It wasnt my plan, I ate too much of it, had the high calorie dressing and I regreted not eating what I brought. It still felt like I fell off the horse so to speak.

I need to not only make my food plan in the ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast