Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 6 weeks post surgery

I have lost 31 pounds in 6 weeks. I'm walking for excercise. I always feel like I'm eating too much and I think I should be losing faster. I usually get my protein in, but I have a hard time drinking all that water! Taking all those pills makes me nauseaous, but I'm doing it so far.
  2. Alcohol

I'm curious to see when you guys started drinking alcohol after surgery ?
  3. Update

I was sleeved January 31 and my hw was 242....sw231.....cw198....lost 44 pounds so far

I'm losing slowly but my Dr from Mexico thinks that better and he calls me to make sure things are going well

I had to take the clothes out of my closest because they were to big for me,I'm now in a size 14-16.

I read the posts daily and get encouragement from them, hope you are all doing well.
  4. 18 week update...

Started at 235lbs... surgery weight was 225lbs as of today I am 169lbs... Feeling great...
  5. Onederland!!!!!

So I have been sleeved for 2 weeks. I get to start on stage 3 foods so yay. I am excited about that. Saw the Surgeon for my follow up and I weight 199lbs. That is so awesome!!!!!

I have not weighed for probably 10 years... Now can I have coffee.... I am dying for some.