Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Day 3 of Pre op Diet, headachy, hungry, grumpy & failed miserably :-(

Day 3 today, & I made the biggest mistake, I let myself get hungry
I'm still on the Pre op diet, but struggling with getting enough water &
Getting my head around hunger & real hunger.
Went for rhe wrong foods at the end of the day.
Better luck tomorrow I hope.

1. Just thought if drop in!

by , 05-19-2012 at 08:47 PM (Day 3 of Pre op Diet, headachy, hungry, grumpy & failed miserably :-()
    Haven't been on here, for awhile. Thought I'd drop by & say hi!
    I was sleeved on the 22nd of Nov 2011, & haven't looked back,
    I've lost 25kg's (approx 55 pounds)
    Still have to take a anti reflux tablet every morning,
    I'm at the point now, where I don't normally miss food anymore.
    To anyone thinking about the sleeve!! Go for it!!
  2. Day 16 Post Op, feeling down & out :-(

by , 12-07-2011 at 04:04 AM (Day 3 of Pre op Diet, headachy, hungry, grumpy & failed miserably :-()
    I seem to have hit a bit of a low point with all this in the past few days. I'm feeling very hungry, & struggling to get through my shakes. I slept most of yesterday as I was so exhausted.
    I'm presuming that times like this aren't uncommon?? I just don't like feeling so down, & am desperate for some sort of flavour.
    It's driving me nuts. :-/
  3. 1 Week Post Op & I have a jawline!!!

by , 11-28-2011 at 05:23 PM (Day 3 of Pre op Diet, headachy, hungry, grumpy & failed miserably :-()
    Well today I am one week post op and feeling fantastic!!! (For the first time since the surgery)
    I was in hospital for 6 days after the surgery as I had a lot of abdominal pain, and was readmitted the same day I got out due to the pain getting so bad,I couldn't sit, stand, lie, walk.....anything. By the time I got back to the hospital I was screaming!! My surgeon came down to meet me, and said it was slight blood leakage into the tummy. Nothing that will cause an infection, and its
  4. Starting of a New Journey

by , 11-20-2011 at 09:48 AM (Day 3 of Pre op Diet, headachy, hungry, grumpy & failed miserably :-()
    I have my surgery on the 22nd of November, Just over 1 day away. Even after having been a Lap Banding patient for over 6 years. (Having had it removed in Early June) I'm very nervous about this next step.
    I woke up this morning feeling like it's creeping up on me to fast.
    But on the other hand there is a part of me that is excited about getting a new start.
    I've struggled very much so with the post op diet.

I've never blogged before, but am hoping finally ...