Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Hello, i need some tips

I'm starting my pre-op diet in 2 days. The sample manu from my surgeon is very generic and seems like it will be hard to follow, especially having to eat salads and other getable every single day of the 33 days diet. But it is paramount that I shrink my liver to reduce any complication, during and after the sleeve. Can anyone help me with hat they ate on their pre-op?
  2. concerned

1. Will I be able to drink coffee or caffeinated beverages after the sleeve?
    2. I'm a little worried about loose skin, I dint want to do any plastic surgery, How do I get rid of loose skin after the weight loss, supposing I get loose skin
  3. Getting birth control removed today!!

Hey all!
    So about 2 weeks ago I called my doctor and told her the list of problems I have been having since October, when I recieved Nexplanon, which is an IUD placed in the arm. Supposed to good for 5 years, I read some facts they all sounded good. Well, fast forward to right now. I am up 25lbs, and no I haven't changed my diet. And it baffles me because all through the sleeve process it's been calories in vs calories out but somehow I gained 25lbs on 1200-1400 cal a day intake. I have the ...
  4. No corona & job worries

My husband's coronavirus came back negative thankfully!!!! That Saturday though his entire calf was red,hot & inflamed so we called his dr & he was told to go to med express. He had cellulitis & was put on a very strong antibiotic & topical antibiotic. He is all better now Thank God!!!! He had his online meeting today & was told that if our area doesn't get to go into green then he & all the other employees will be furloughed & then I don't know what we'll do. My mom ...
  5. needing prayers during the pandemic

As some of you may know I've been working everyday since this all started making up to 450 lunches everyday that we are handing to or putting in people's cars. We all wear gloves & masks & all of us at work have some type of a compromised immunity as well as my husband & my 2 sons. One of the janitors at a nearby school was tested & thankfully he came back negative but our delivery drivers adult son tested positive & he's also a diabetic. So her house is in quarantine but she's ...