Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

beachgirl22851

1. My life now...

Wow! I didn't realize how long it has been since I checked in! So much has happened!
    I am the proud momma of a beautiful, healthy baby girl who is nearing 6 months old!
    I got back to my prepregnancy weight in about a month, but with the changes in my body, I would love to lose about another 10 pounds but am content where I am when I remember where I was at the beginning of my journey.
    I lost my job of almost 12 years when my daughter was just 3 weeks old due to having used ...
  2. Pregnancy update!

We are officially 16 weeks in, and am starting to wean off of the morning sickness medicine and so far so good! Still haven't gained much weight yet but I am not stressing any gain as it is for a good reason and I now have the tool and resources to lose it again after baby comes!

And..... IT'S A GIRL!!
  3. Finally feeling better..

Morning sickness is no joke. I lost 6 pounds in 2 days due to not being able to keep anything down- no water, Gatorade, crackers, toast, nothing at all. I had already been given some antinausea meds to take, but that was no longer helping. I had worn sea-bands 23 hours a day for 3 weeks and that stopped helping. I ended up at the Ob doctor on Tuesday to receive fluid and medicine via IV. What a relief! They changed the antinausea medicine to something else, and have finally been able to eat! ...
  4. What an update to share!

So, I sit here almost 1 1/2 years post op, weighing in at 165 (GOAL!!) and "overweight" on the BMI scale instead of "obese" with the mother of all updated for me....

I'm pregnant! This was something that we have been trying for so long to get to, and thanks to a healthier lifestyle resulting from my surgery, it finally has happened! We are officially 9 weeks in, so we still have a way to go, but mommy and baby are happy and healthy! We are due December 30 and on ...
  5. Where did all this energy come from?

I told my hubby Friday evening I wanted a nice relaxed weekend at home doing nothing for a change. But..... after my 2 friends left Saturday morning from shopping in my old plus size clothes, I decided to clean the kitchen. The clean the bathroom.... Then do I stop? Nope, 3 loads of laundry later I stop to take my mom out to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant.

Sunday morning: Hubby, today is our lazy pajama day, I promise!
    After breakfast, I clean the fridge. Clean ...
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast