Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Zutanita

Choices in Life / Elecciones en la Vida

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Zutanita View Post
I've made ​​a decision, I will hear the voice of the circumstance and execute, I did gastric sleeve.

After a great pain in the abdomen, I found that I had stones in the gallbladder and it should be removed. Also I was diagnosed fatty liver and spleen enlargement. A fat cirrhosis was possible in short time. I am only 40 years, a have a daughter of 5 and many projects ahead ... also had 264 pounds of weight, this is more than 110 pounds overweight.

Taking advantage of the coming laparoscopic surgery and my bladder controlled, I made the choice to search a another support on my weight loss ... my only will was not enough, and my life was at stake.

With the guidance of my surgeon, the support of a nutritionist and psychologist I started the trip a month before the surgery with fat-free diet and 10 days before I started the liquid diet.

Today it's been 19 days since surgery, not everyone knows that I have a gastric sleeve, but they do notice a drastic change in me, this change is the 33 pounds I lost since I started the trip a August 15, 2014.

I have spent almost a month in liquid diet, I miss the "crunch" of biting, and the anxiety to eat some solid, but I am convinced that I want to eat healthy and keep going on this trip that I decided to start one.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

He tomado una decisión, escucharé la voz de la circunstancia y la ejecutaré, me hice la manga gástrica.

Después de un gran dolor en el abdomen, descubrí que tenia piedras en la vesícula y que debía ser extirpada. Además me diagnosticaron hígado graso y crecimiento del bazo. Una cirrosis por grasa era posible en corto tiempo. Tengo solo 40 años, una hija de 5 y muchos proyectos por delante... además tenía 264 libras de peso, esto es mas de 110 libras de exceso.

Aprovechando la cirugía laparoscópica por venir y que mi vesícula estaba controlada, tomé la elección de buscar apoyo en mi perdida de peso... mi sola voluntad no era suficiente, ya mi vida estaba en juego.

Con la orientación de mi cirujano, el apoyo de una nutriologa y una psicóloga comencé el viaje un mes y días antes con dieta libre de grasa y 10 días antes comencé la dieta liquida.

Hoy ya han pasado 19 días desde la cirugía, no todos saben que tengo una manga gástrica, pero ellos si notan un cambio drástico en mi, son los 15 kilos que he perdido desde que inicie el viaje un 15 de agosto de 2014.

Llevo casi un mes en dieta liquida, extraño el "crunch" del morder, ansío comer algún solido, pero estoy convencida de que quiero comer sano y seguir adelante en este viaje que solo yo decidí comenzar.

Submit "Choices in Life / Elecciones en la Vida" to Digg Submit "Choices in Life / Elecciones en la Vida" to del.icio.us Submit "Choices in Life / Elecciones en la Vida" to StumbleUpon Submit "Choices in Life / Elecciones en la Vida" to Google

Comments

Well said, may God continue to bless you all days forward......congrats on your journey to a healthier you
    You made the right choice, it really matters how u feel about it (the surgery) U and Ur family will benefit... Don't listen to any negativity, chin up and onward to sucess