Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mytime2013

Frugal Sleever - I can't help it!!

Rate this Entry
So, I have been concerned with the price of these shakes. I priced one bag of Bariatric Advantage 35 Servings at my doctor's office - $68 WHAT!! So, I started to search the internet for a "deal". This is what I found:
1 Bariatric Advantage - Orange Cream
1 Bariatric Advantage - Vanilla
1 Box Wonder Slim Crispy Fudge and Graham Bars
1 Box Wonder Slim cheese 'n Pasta
& a free sample

All for $120.45 and free shipping!! That's 84 meals at $1.43 per meal. Ok, you want to take advantage of these savings? I figured you would. I would like to refer you (you get points and I do too - Like $20) Use my email address: janiemcclain@yahoo.com. I got 10% off for being a new member, 10% off for the amount I purchased (more off if you spend more). They gave me a $20 credit for signing up. My original order was $157.

I amaze myself sometimes. What deals have you found? Please share!!

Submit "Frugal Sleever - I can't help it!!" to Digg Submit "Frugal Sleever - I can't help it!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Frugal Sleever - I can't help it!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Frugal Sleever - I can't help it!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

They money you will save year 1 after being sleeved,due to over eatting over the years, will far far far exceed $157

Im not frugal, Im downright C H E A P!

And I will tell you, you get what you pay for, with bariatric stuff such as Surgeons, protein shakes, and food.

I have also found it unneccessary to buy bariatric foods, because dollar to dollar, its more expensive.

I do normal foods, and unjury chocolott splendor protein supplement
    Best of luck,
    I hear you can get premier shakes at Sams, they must have a good price I would think.
    I have just found premier shakes at Kerr Drug store ... They are great for 30 grams of protein but taste wise euck they are too sweet for me with a moth ball taste.
    Hev
    Thanks for the heads up! Definitely something to look into.
    I comfort myself that all of it is a drop in bucket compared to eating out/fast food/bingeing done pre sleeve. W that said, awesome bargain shopping!