Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SuddenlySlimmerSusan

1. 6 Month Surgiversary

So I hesitate to post this, lest I jinx it, but I have hit a really sweet spot in my weight loss journey. I am down 117 lbs from my highest weight and 93 lbs since my surgery. I am currently averaging about 3-4 lbs loss per week. I have another 100 to go, but I feel great and I finally see the opportunity of being a fit person as truly possible.

About 60 days ago, I started tracking everything I eat in My Fitness Pal. I set a goal for myself of no more than 900 calories per day, ...
  2. 100 lbs lost

Well as of Monday I have officially lost 100lbs.

Last year at almost exactly this time, I pulled my bathroom scale out of the box that it had been sitting in for three years (since we moved) and stepped on. The result - 367 lbs - was appalling to me, but not surprising. So I made some minor changes to my eating and started aquaerobics again, and went about getting re-enrolled in health insurance that would cover surgery. I got health insurance August 1st, my first consult with ...
  3. 4 month update

Well as of this morning, I am 90 lbs down - 66 since surgery. There is still a fair ways to go, and I am really looking forward to the day in a few weeks when I can say I am 100 lbs down, but I feel really good. Also I put on my first pair of size 24 pants this week - I started at a 32-34. That is the good stuff.

I am finding it harder to keep the motivation on the exercise. I am still going to my aquaerobics classes twice a week. But I have really dwindled on going to the Y ...
  4. 3 Months In

Short post: I am three days from my 3 month anniversery, and as of this morning (Mondays are my weighing day) I am down 54lbs since surgery and 78lbs overall. I started in a size 32 pants, and I am down to a 26. I am currently tied for my lowest weight in the last 15 years - and it feels good.

I have had no real problems with my sleeve. My only real "issue" is that I do get a lot of burping. I understand that there is extra gas pressure in our tiny stomachs and that ...
  5. Two-dor-ville

This morning's weigh in showed 297 - 70 lbs down from my start -46 lbs down from my surgery. I feel great, I am wearing clothes I haven't worn in 7 or 8 years. That's the great news.

On the down side I am now craving sweets and snacks again. I tried making some of the World According to Eggface high protein chocolate bites. Didn't love them. Instead I have been allowing myself 1/2 of a protein bar for dessert. I also had a small bowl of homemade popcorn one night this week. ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast