Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Vegimen1962

1. Needing A Strong Swift Kick

Hope everyone Holidays were all GreatI'm calling out to my sleeve Family. Almost 5 months out, 63 Pounds out and Down to a 18/20 from a 24/26, But This last month has been Bad. Bad like I 'm so ignorant to think I got this Sleeve Thing all figure out... Boo ya Wake Up,I need a swift Kick Or A strong Word to get over this Hump, PLEASE ANY WORDS OF WISDOM FROM MY FRIENDS ALL180 of u and welcome anyone to join this Wagon ...I feel Defeated and lack of inspiration. I know its only temporary,But ...
  2. Needing A Strong Swift Kick

Hope everyone Holidays were all GreatI'm calling out to my sleeve Family. Almost 5 months out, 63 Pounds out and Down to a 18/20 from a 24/26, But This last month has been Bad. Bad like I 'm so ignorant to think I got this Sleeve Thing all figure out... Boo ya Wake Up,I need a swift Kick Or A strong Word to get over this Hump, PLEASE ANY WORDS OF WISDOM FROM MY FRIENDS ALL180 of u and welcome anyone to join this Wagon ...I feel Defeated and lack of inspiration. I know its only temporary,But ...
  3. 6 weeks out

Well all is good now. Had a week 3-4 Stall, And had those thoughts of Whats wrong ??? Well OVER IT. I've lost 38 pounds from surgery and I'm Very happy, I took control of my Life... People are noticing the weight loss and that's a shot of air up my skirt...lol ,Thank u to my daughter sasha , you have been there,for ur mom and I hope to be around a longer time for u . Its a win win. Thanks to the ENTIRE SLEEVE FAMILY, What a great group of loving and caring people who share a love that is unheard ...
  4. Three week Post Op, Yeah onto Phase three Diet......

Hello Everyone , I finally Feel good enough to post my progress.My weight on surgery day was 301, and now Im at 273. Dr Rawlings was very happy with me Yeah!!!!!So now onto food that will pass thru a fork and 800 to 1000 calories. I"ve been consuming 500 to 600 calories and 70-80 grams of protein , I hope all will continue as well, Next apt is December 2014 I have a personal goal in my head ...,What do my sleeved family think??? FEELING SO GOOD AND ENERGY IS UP <I AM SOOO GLAD I DID ...
  5. Not a Dr or a Nurse ,But this helped with the Surgical Sites,

Just wanted to Share this Tidbit: When I had my daughter, I was told to rest and relax: Did I Listen??? NODDA, I tore my Staples and ended up with a Nasty infection and Had to Have the areas Incised and Drain and had to pack sites Daily with Nu Gauze To act like a drain for a week, Did I Learn my lesson??? HELL TO THE YES....So with the sleeve I wasn't going to Make that Mistake Again. Listen to The Dr, I felt a little Protected of the sites, On Day 3,or 4 I bought a Large 6-8"Gauze Wrap. ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast