Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shellrn69

1. One year on 4/12

Well tommorow will be my one year anniversery. I've made all my goals and then some. Before I went for surgery last year I went out and bought a little black dress size 8 and I was gonna wear it tomorrow when we went out to celebrate. Well I decided I better try it on and see if it would fit because I was afraid it was gonna be to small. So I tried it on and to my surprise it was to big. I was like wow. This has been such a amazing year. I will always be grateful and thankful to Dr Almanza and his ...
  2. 5 months out and 85lbs gone forever

This has been the most exciting 5 months i've made and hit so many goals i've went from a 3x to a large and the large is starting to get be to big. Hoping to hit my next goal of 100lbs gone by my 6 month. Getting the sleeve was the best thing i've ever done.
  3. sleeved on 4/12/12 with Dr Almanza

Quote Originally Posted by snmtazz View Post
    Congrats!!!
  4. Good bye party

Ok so it's been six weeks since i stopped smoking Yea Me!!!! So I've got my surgery date of 4/12/12, Passport taken care of, Vacation time approved for surgery, Money stashed for surgery, Airplane tickets, I even have my bag packed. Can you tell I'm excited Well I woke up this morning and decided that today was the day I was gonna have a good bye party and that When I wake up in the morning with the good lord willing I will start eating high protein low carb and no cheating until it's time for ...