Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KathyM

1. 1 week Post Op

This first week has been fairly good. Had surgery Wednesday, home Thursday, back to work Friday- which may have been crazy but... I'm a Realtor so I don't make money if I don't work. Fortunately, I love my job. Anyway, getting protein and fluids in the 1st couple of days was challenging, but not a problem any longer. Gas is significantly better and bloating has subsided - especially now that I added a stool softener to the mix. Walked 2 miles yesterday which felt pretty good. I keep hearing ...
  2. 11 hours post op

Had my sleeve done about eleven hours ago! And all things considered, I feel great. Relieved surgery is over and all went well. I slept off and on most of morning and early afternoon. I am now up to walking about 10 laps around floor. Some abdominal pain/pressure. Had some nausea, but they gave me something for it. Trying to keep moving to relieve gas. Had some ice chips - mouth soooo dry. But I guess the cold bothers my tummy. Limiting ice now. Heating pad helps. I was worried I would ...