Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rachel Atchley

1. Things are getting better.

Hello all my dear friends.

It's been quite some time since I posted a blog. I've been busy and things have just been crazy these last few months. Still no clue when I will get my surgery. The big thing I was waiting on just keeps getting pushed back and back and back. It will all be ok tho. I'm still determined to get my sleeve. One day!

I'm happy to report that things are getting better for me. I'm stable and most of my worries have been resolved. I took a pic of ...
  2. Update: Still waiting!

Hello all my sleever friends.

Its been almost 3 months since I was suppose to get my sleeve. I'm still upset it didn't happen but since my last post I've hit rock bottom and are rising to the top again. Things went to crap financially but I'm slowly recovering. I lost my sorce of income and thanks to my parents I've been able to keep my head above water.

I am still bound and determined to get my sleeve. Its still a priority for me and if things keep going well I will ...
  3. No surgery for me in Jan. :(

Just a quick update. The selling of the property fell thru so no sleeve for me. Not right now anyways. I'm bound and determined to get it done one way or another some time in 2012. I wish you all the best and Happy Holidays.
  4. 86 Days To Go!

Weekly Monday Blog (lol yes I know it's Tuesday.)

86 days and counting! Just can't wait for that ticker to say 0 days. LOL!

Things are ok I guess. Dealing with some issues on my daughter at school. They wanna test her (again) for ADD. I met with the teacher and principal today and they honestly believe that there is something going on with her. Is it ADD, wont know till the test scores come back in. She was tested at the beginning of 2011 and it came up negative. What ...
  5. 96 Days To Go!

Whew! finally under 100 days till my surgery. I am still hopeful it all will take place as it should.

Nothing much new to report. Last week was better then the week b/4 thank goodness. My daughter's school went on a field trip to the McWane Science Center in B-ham on Friday. It was fun until the the end when we lost a child and couldn't find him. I got embarrassed a little when we were running up and down the stairs trying to find the boy and I couldn't go as fast as the others. ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast