Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Lyric

1. Ive lost my way .... Help!!

i was sleeved in october 2014. i started out at 275 lbs and im not 233lbs. I feel i could have more progress if i had better eating habits.

I def have learned that this is a tool and not easy fix (i knew it before but now its def drilled in my head)

Im having a hard time changing the fact that i still crave sweets and still snack. And due to my diabetes now being gone... i want them more because i know its not gonna make me feel bad as it did before.
  2. Stretching stomach back to normal......

Hello Everyone...........

I was wondering if its possible to stretch your stomach back out. I have noticed im able to eat way more than i was able to consume before. Its kinda scary because im always hungy.. then when i eat im amazed at how much i can eat before my tummy tells me im full.
    Is this normal???
    Has anyone else experienced this???
    Is this part of the healing process???
  3. My hair is gone!!!! :( helpppp!

Hello everyone it's been a while for me blogging...
    I would like to know if anyone has experience losing majority of their hair??? I have increased my protein! Everytime i comb my hair there are several stands in the comb!!! Has anyone else experienced major hair lost! I feel like a cancer patient. Luckly im a hair stylist who was able to hide it with weave . I miss my natural thick hair!!!
  4. Sweets attack!!!

Hello Everyone.. Havent blogged in a while.
    But im currently 3 months out and i crave sweets like everyday. Sad to say I eat somthing sweet everynight.. from a scoop of ice cream.. swiss roll.. etc. I feel like im headed down the wrong path. Although im not eating large amounts like i used to.. its the fact that im struggling to resist.
    Help!!
    Has anyone struggled with this set back???

The scale has altered up and down. I can tell my weightloss had slowed ...
  5. Is it normal to stall after 2 weeks....

I'm convinced i have to be doing something wrong.
    I've only lost 23 lbs since surgery... and i've been stalled since Nov.11.
    Everyone said its normal but my concern now is its Dec 12... and i have not lost a lb!!!!!
    What may be my problem!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast