Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 2 days to go

2 days until surgery and very nervous. Im having trouble sleeping and im starving!!!!! I just have so many thoughts going through my head.
  2. Turkey is a godsend!

I LOVE TURKEY!!! It just had to be announced. I went through a big pizza crave. They make turkey pepperoni! Only 4 grams of fat! This week I was craving a hot dog. Hello ballpark all white meat turkey dogs! Fat free! Next week I think I might attempt some white chili, since beans are on the menu, as is ground turkey... I just need to check on the tomato juice. And the onions will be cooked... I am getting back to being excited about cooking! I am tired of cooking exciting things for other people. ...
  3. What to do when you have no support from your boyfriend?

Hi guys, I have a question, what to do when there is no support from your boyfriend? I mean, dude won't even bring me to the airport, then he had the nerve to say, "when you go out there make sure you leave your credit cards/atm card", WTF!!!!! He keeps making these jokes that I will get"TAKEN", and traded off and sold for prostitution!!! Then to make matters worse, I will be traveling by myself. He makes me regret even telling him. Then if I didn't say anything and tried ...
  4. First day back at work.

5. What's happened so far.

Ok, so here's what's gone on so far.

I had my op on the 3rd August. I had to go in a day early cos they wanted to sort out my sugar. I got stabbed with insulin for the first time god knows how many times. My arms were black and blue and I didn't like them stabbing my tiger in its eye . Anyway went down for the op at 10 on Wednesday and was back in my room by 1. The first thing I remember after the op was my hubbies face. That was great. I had asked to keep the stomach part they ...