Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Feeling better

Hi, I know I haven't been on for a couple of weeks but I'm back, feeling refreshed and ready to get that weight off.
    I was at a stand still and had some great advice from a dear friend on here and it's starting to make me feel better.
    I have made some soup and I've increased my protein also more water.
    I've lost 19kgs so far which is 45lbs.
    I couldn't be happier.
    Miss my food? Oh, yeah! But even if I wanted to, I couldn't eat all that I used to.
    A boiled ...
  2. Tomorrow is the big day!

Quote Originally Posted by KerryPG View Post
    I am a bundle of emotions and nerves. We (My darling husband is driving me) are to be at the surgery center at 8:15am (CST). It is out patient surgery so I will be home later in the day. I have survived the week of liquid diet consisting of 4-5 specific protein shakes (gag) and a cup of low sodium chicken broth and sugar free popsicles for the last 7 days. The worst part of the liquid diet this week has been the headaches! I have migraines occasionally so I have a prescription for that, thank
  3. On the fence, still learning

Hello
    I have been to a gastric sleeve seminar and I am considering the surgery. I don't meet with Dr until April. In the mean time I have many questions and I go back and forth in my head. This is why I joined this forum. Hoping to get more clarity with this support and my Dr meeting. Thank you
  4. 16 week update!

Hallo Possums,
    First of all, sorry I haven't been around so much but life has gone crazy and I kind of accidentally, but not, got myself into a Masters programme in public health. I've been successfully putting that off for a good 16 years but now it seems my life will be in super study mode. Then you can do your PhD they said!!!! I'm like errrrmyyyygawd. I'm not even sure my brain is big enough for the masters but ya know, I'll give it a good crack!
    So life is now insane study. Protein ...