Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Here I Go Again on My Own

I’ve watched Gladiator three times in the last four days. I’ve caught up on all the shows I DVRd while in the hospital. I’ve read two books.

And I’m exhausted.

For real: Making dinner is exhausting. Showering is exhausting. Folding laundry and loading the dishwasher? Exhausting.

I’m a lump of goo.

I had a bit more energy today...every day seems to get better. Yesterday my Mom took me to the grocery store (I just don’t feel safe driving- ...
  2. 12 week update

Gosh those weeks fly by fast don't they?
    So 12 weeks and 17kg down if anyone is interested. To be honest the weight loss is not something I am obsessive about, I know it will go and I'm not going to get my knickers in a twist about it. I might lose them in the surf but that's another story :-)
    I've just loved this journey and the only thing that was annoying about it was the 6 weeks of tiredness at the start. Pregnancy style tiredness, so I just took to my bed frequently and decided ...
  3. Uggg

It's been almost 2 months since I got sleeved and went to the doctors today and I've only lost 40 lbs. I eat right I go to the gym 7 days a week. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and help would be appreciated.
  4. Finances

So for me finances are a real issue as I have stated I'm going to do this with my income tax. I talked with the agency and I have to lock in a deposit in order to hold my surgery date. Putting down that deposit is going to make this very real. I just have a little voice in my head saying don't give them people your money something going to happen. I'm going through Weightloss Agents and I've done some research and I haven't seen anything bad as far as them mishandling funds or anything. Self-sabotage ...
  5. Loose skin

Hi everyone I'm really nervous about having all the extra skin... just wondering is there ways around this or even with all the exercise will you still have it? Is there anyone that has lost alot of weight and very minimal loose skin ... i' d love to hear.
    Thanks
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast