Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Got my surgery date!!!!

Today I got the call that my daughter and I will be having surgery May 2nd!!! I am super excited. We were informed that we will not need to complete a pre op diet, which makes me happy but, after reading others stories everyone seems to do them. My Dr. Said he used to do them but everyone cheated on them and his percentage of open surgery has not went up because of it. I may do something like the week of I dont know.
  2. 6 days away from surgery.

I cant believe I've made it this far. I am on my liquid diet and it is hard!!!! I've cheated a little in all honesty. I know this is why Im fat! If I could stick to a diet, I wouldn't need the surgery! Im hoping I haven't messed up too bad. I've had thin cream of wheat and sliced roast chicken. I've lost 21 lbs so I must be doing ok....right?? I feel like Im just getting started and Im complaining and messing it up. I finally posted about the sleeve on facebook so everyone knows and maybe ...
  3. Surgery tomorrow

My surgery is tomorrow. I'm scared, nervous and excited at the same time. Is there any thing I should expect or prepare for?
  4. 1 Month after My Elimination Diet & New Workout Routine

I've posted before about the elimination diet and new training program I started a month ago. Here's how it went and what I've learned so far:

https://downthescale.com/2017/04/04/...aining-update/

Take care,
    Jen
  5. Officially lost 100 pounds guys!!!

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in months.... I just want to give a quick update. I have lost total 100 pounds ...since surgery 80 pounds. I feel amazing, yes I am still over weight but i'm happy. Ive been eating okay, and no soda. Working out at least 3 to 4 days a week. I am 20 pounds from finally being in the 200! I'm excited and i cant wait. Alright every one ill try to update more have a blessed day.