Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Expanding support and making life long sleeved friends...

Today was a special day! I had an opportunity to meet another Gastric Sleeve Forum member in person, and left me with such a wonderful and hopeful feeling as I looked to the long future ahead and wondered if I would have to experience being sleeved in a nonsleeved world practically alone. I mean there is just so much our nonsleeved family and friends can or are willing to hear. And the forum is a great support system, but it was a blessing and a privilege to actually connect with another sleeved ...
  2. Day 1 of 10 day pre op diet

Today is day 1. I am allowed 4 protein shakes and max of 2 cups of certain veggies. I can also have sugar free liquids, jello, and popsicles. I've been told the first 2 days are the worst, so I've mentally prepared myself for that.
    I have had killer headache most of the day. I've switched to decaf months ago, so I know it's not caffeine withdrawal ( been there, done that). Surprisingly, I'm not as hungry ad I thought I'd be. Even hit the gym today. Just hoping the headache eases up. ...
  3. Weight chart

How did you all add that weight chart like pre surgery then 1 month 2 month so on and so on ? Lol thanks!