Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

pinnie

keeping the stomach acid down!

Rate this Entry
So I went to the surgeon and dietician for my 2 week follow up and he gave me a script for my awful reflux which has kept me up for days. I have also now been put on the mushy stage to see how I go and he took my scales away. I am not allowed to weigh myself for 2 weeks and am only allowed to do my measurements every week. After the 2 weeks I am allowed to weigh my self once a week only and between those times hubby is to take scales away again. So hubby has taken them away and hidden them! seams fair. Was stressing myself out so much weighing myself every day. I have also been put on heaps of chewable multivitamins plus non flavoured protein powder to put in all my meals and he says I am not getting nearly enough nutrients. He says soon I shall be feeling much better when it all starts kicking in.

Submit "keeping the stomach acid down!" to Digg Submit "keeping the stomach acid down!" to del.icio.us Submit "keeping the stomach acid down!" to StumbleUpon Submit "keeping the stomach acid down!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like we are having the same issues! I am a little over a week out and I had terrible stomach acid today. Hope things go well!
    Fear not surgeon says once we are eating solids the reflux should naturally stop. If it is bad dont hesitate to ask for help as it really does help getting enough fluids down. I am noticing the difference already. I really hope things settle for you asap xxx
    That's not necessarily true. I had surgery in October and my reflux got really bad in January. I cannot sleep anymore unless I take meds for heartburn.
    oh no! i really hope it settles for you! i am worried that will happen if i stop taking them.
    I have the same problem I'm sick as a dog I i take 4 pills a day for my reflux only thing really help me keep in food on my stomach I had surgery in dec 17, 2012 i will go back to doctor if i need to im just not a happy camper goodluck