Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2nd stall done!

First "blog" post on this thing! Yeah!!

I was super discouraged for the past two weeks. I've been walking and working out every day and my weight never changed. I'm now 6.5 weeks out and had hit my 2nd stall already. The first was only 3-4 days. This last one was almost two weeks!!!! I started eating more protein and adding 15 minutes to my morning walk and have dropped 5 lbs in 3 days! Yep! I guess I just needed a little more food and exercise to start up again! So excited! ...
  2. 3 days post-op and starting to feel OK

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnij View Post
    On day 6 post op. Feeling ok just hernia repair bothering me the most. Start full liquids tomorrow, ready for a new taste. Things progressing as they should.
  3. I'm back!-Gelato Every Day-Awesome Vacation

So I had a fantastic vacation!! It was a lot of fun and a lot of food....well a lot for me. So the interesting thing is that I did not weigh myself for a full 2 1/2 weeks as I did not have access to a scale on my vacation. For whatever reason, my dad no longer had a scale in the house. At first, I was kind of freaking out about not having a scale. But I did try to pay attention to what my body looked like and how my shorts fit.
    I ate anything and everything I wanted. After all, I ...