Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Intermittent Fasting-Who Knew!!!

Actually, I know RehabNurse has mentioned more than a few times, to be honest early in my post-op life it scared me to think of not being able to eat beyond a four or five hour window because of how little I was eating then. I also, had heard/read several folks here talking about Keto Diet, and no way in hell was I going to try that knowning what has been ingrained in me about fat.

Keto diet is supposed to achieve fat loss instead of muscle loss by ketosis (which is generally used ...
  2. T Minus "1" Day!!!!! ...I can't believe it

I'm posting my pre-op blog sitting in the San Francisco airport waiting to fly into San Diego. What a crazy ride so far. Funny... I'm telling my husband about this amazing site and my T minus countdown to surgery and I got a little teary! He's much more reserved and not the "out there" personality that I am... but we both shared a laugh. He gets it that this site and all you wonderful people in the site have been such an amazing support system. Anyway....

My liquid diet ...
  3. Happy 4th of July

I just wanted to wish every one a Happy 4th of July, I get to work that day.