Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bizynurse

1. One week post op......

Well I wish I could say that this has been a piece of cake, but not so much. Even though I sip sip sipped I still got dehydrated. 5 liters of fluid in three days, but I feel so much better now. But then I developed a hematoma the size of a softball under the incision that they pulled my old stomach out of and a beautiful purple bruise to go with it... Favorite color is purple!!! So lots of ice and binding my rib cage and hopefully this will reabsorb and be on its way gone. Tomorrow I get to start ...
  2. Omg......

Hi I'm not very good with navigating this site but i'm trying. I had my sleeve done on sat the 14 of july. I never had any fluids in the hospital is that normal? I came home on sunday. I have been so weak and shaky i feel like crap. The bloating is horrible. I am trying to get my fluids in and protein shakes in per instructions. Has anyone had any pain in their rib cage area. on my left side it is so painful I cant believe it. Any help from any one out there I would so appreciate
    Thank ...
  3. Dr ???

Has anyone out there had their sleeve done in las vegas by atkinson or soong???