Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ji_ll_ian

Surgery In Two Weeks....WOW.

Rate this Entry
So yesterday I received my surgery date. I was cool with it being 4-6 weeks out, so I almost had a panic attack when they scheduled it for Aug. 29th. TWO WEEKS. AAAAH! I am freaking out. I think I am still in a little bit of shock. This whole process has gone by so quickly. My very first Kaiser class, what I call the 2 hour "Do you really want to do this" class, was June 6th. 3 classes, multiple appointments and testing, and less than 3 months later and I have lost the weight my Dr. asked me to, and am gearing up to change my life. It is scary to let go but so exciting as well. Here's to a healthier, happier life! Now someone please pass me a Xanax. lol

Submit "Surgery In Two Weeks....WOW." to Digg Submit "Surgery In Two Weeks....WOW." to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery In Two Weeks....WOW." to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery In Two Weeks....WOW." to Google

Comments

I'm right ahead of you. August 27th here. Can I get a Xanax too? Lol. Nerves and excitement have me feeling like I'm going to explode.

Congrats on getting your date! Wishing you all the best
    I'll be having my surgery the 29th also. Here's to a healthier life (with imaginary drink in hand)
    I wish mine was the 29th, lol! Congrats on your date!!! =)
    Quote Originally Posted by while.im.still.young
    I'm right ahead of you. August 27th here. Can I get a Xanax too? Lol. Nerves and excitement have me feeling like I'm going to explode.

Congrats on getting your date! Wishing you all the best
    Thanks! It is coming so quickly! We are going to rock this!
    Quote Originally Posted by jrenee63
    I'll be having my surgery the 29th also. Here's to a healthier life (with imaginary drink in hand)
    Congrats and thanks! I am sure we will both do great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpossible318
    I wish mine was the 29th, lol! Congrats on your date!!! =)
    Shoot, yours will be there before you know it. Enjoy the extra couple of weeks of preparation time!!!