Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Week 2 phrase.

Hi. I just started my second week phrase of food. I just started the pudding and applesauce and cream soup stage. How did anyone else do on this? I am still on liquids. It took me a hour and a half to eat my pudding. Slowly we go.
  2. Gastric Sleeve

Quote Originally Posted by T_Hernandez View Post
    I am scheduled to have the gastric sleeve with Dr. Almanza in November and I was wondering if anyone has had the sleeve after having a pulmonary embolism in the past and if so what the outcome was.
    Hi. My surgery is Nov 13. What day is yours on
  3. Food for thought

Well I started taking a new anti depressant over the past years, I have lost a job or lost a family member and yes I am talking to a counselor .

I am on 10 mg does, I have noticed a difference.

IF you need to take mediation after surgery please talk to your provider, and if it doesn't work please give it time.
  4. 7 Days and Counting!

I am 7 days out today and nerves are getting the best of me. I am starting to experience stomach acid and lack of sleep. I have caught a cold just a week ago and not getting much rest is starting to make my cold get worse. I have to get rid of the cold to go to Mexico to get this procedure done. I am lucky enough to have Brandi joining me as she has gone through the surgery 2 years ago and has lost 150 lbs - that is a Success Story in itself! She looks amazing and will be a huge help getting me ...
  5. Time to Get Mindful Again

With the food holidays fast approaching, it's time to get mindful about eating. After I inhaled a cookie yesterday and felt horrible, I wrote a blog post about it and what I need to do the next few months.

No matter how far out you are from surgery, I think it's essential to always be aware of what and WHY you're eating. Here's my latest post:

https://downthescale.com/2017/09/26/cookie-regrets/

Take care,
    Jen
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast