Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

donn

The Last Supper - My Thoughts to all those ready to start the Pre-Op Diet

Rate this Entry
I See so many posts about the pre op diet and headaches and feeling hungry and worried that you cant do it.

What helped me was I knew this was going to be a problem so I started slowly removing foods from my diet 10 days prior and allowed my body to get ready for this. If you get less notice than use the days prior to remove the fatty foods and caffine from your system. Smaller more frequent meals and this gives you an opportunity to taste some shakes and other approved post op treats.

If your last supper is the night before you start the Pre Op and you eat and drink like you will never be able to again than of course your mind and body will rebell against you. Good Luck we were all in the same boat and the time goes faster than you think. Stay Positive and Determined it took along time to destroy our bodies it will take longer to build them back to where we want them. Donn

Submit "The Last Supper - My Thoughts to all those ready to start the Pre-Op Diet" to Digg Submit "The Last Supper - My Thoughts to all those ready to start the Pre-Op Diet" to del.icio.us Submit "The Last Supper - My Thoughts to all those ready to start the Pre-Op Diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Last Supper - My Thoughts to all those ready to start the Pre-Op Diet" to Google

Comments

Thanks for the information...I'll be starting my liquid diet soon!