Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

goodwillgirl51

1. help!!!

I had my surgery on the 5th of july. I have only lost 20 pds, wondering what i'am doing wrong, I haven't been working out, just to tired after working all day...any suggestion help.
  2. what is the typical amout of weight loss in the first few weeks

hi all feeling great....will be 2 weeks Friday for my surgery, went back to work today, did good little tired but not bad, I've lost 5pds in the last 10 days so is that good??? or low, just wondering, I did loos 10pd the week before surgery, so far a total of 15ps in 15 days. so for that i'am happy, guess i'm just so ready for it all to just fall off...LOL, hope everyone is doing well, and I know we will do amazing!!!
  3. Friday the big day!!!!

scheduled for my surgery on Friday with dr almanza in tj mexico, felling very nervous and scared, my biggest fear is having to go back to work in just 10days after my surgery, I work standing on my feet for 5hs and the other 3 are driving and paperwork. any thoughts on how to handle this????
  4. July 5th is the start of the new and healthy ME!!! :)

getting ready for my trip to Mexico, packing and preparing for when I return home, any suggestions on what i'll need for the trip and when I get home, any tips would be helpful.just found it cost extra for pain meds to bring home!!!!! they never told me that but hay whatcha going to do, I guess they got ya. LOL oh another question I have, I was told it was 20 buck extra for a "pass" to cross the boarder.....without it's like a 3hr wait with it like 20 mins , anyone else know about this?? ...
  5. smoking???

just wondering if anyone out there smoked while in mexico having their sleeve with dr. almanza??? i know it's not healthy and i've heard all the bad things it does to your health, but for now i'm still a smoker. one step at a time, first getting my weight under control and then i'm going to work on the no smoking!! now back to my question...lol...can you smoke there....i'am thinking at the hotel i can outside...but wondering about the first day while waiting my trun for surgery or after surgery ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast