Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jennifer o

1. Craving Salt ???

I am 10 days post op today and have been on liguids since 2/11. Today I am craving salt? Any thoughts?
  2. T minus 2 days...

Well I leave tomorrow for Mexico, surgery Friday. Hard to believe it is finally here.
  3. Day 3 Preop...

Wow.... hard to believe I have almost made it through day 3 of the preop diet. It isn't that it has been hard, but I was ready to shed tears tonight at dinner while I sipped my 3rd day of tomato soup and the others has 3 cheese hamburger helper. The irony is that I HATE hamburger helper, but man did it smell good. Yet yesterday I was able to sit there just fine while they had Sonic Cheeseburgers for dinner. Sigh... I am still afraid tears are gonna fall sometime between now and day 10.
  4. Preop Liquid Diet

I need thoughts on things to have. I am only 1/2 day into the first day and I can see that I need more than broth, jello, yogart and applesauce. What are some of the things that you all had at this point? Any thoughts ideas suggestions welcome...

please make this next 10 day fly by
  5. I think time has slowed down....

Now that I am all set and ready.. only waiting for my passport to get here... it seems that time has slowed down to a stand still... sigh... I know it is just me but why did the last few months fly by and we have been in January for like a year now????