Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

msmreed43

1. 5 day pouch test

finished my 5 day pouch test yesterday did really good but only lost 5lbs i believe a part of it was because i'm constipated ik tmi sorry i've tried miralax n my coffee two days n a row now today i'm going to drink the smooth move tea i even ate some prunes just can't go ugggg so annoyed any suggestions...i've been taking all my vitamins n iron help
  2. Day 3 of my 5 day pouch test

Today is a slow day I am down to 203.9 still losing I had a protein shake for breakfast starbucks decaf white chocolate. Mocha with low fat milk now ima eat some talapia don't know what else to eat drink plenty of water n two more protein shakes for sure any suggestions for today
  3. Day 2 of my 5 day pouch test

Yesterday I had only 2 protein shakes I know that wasn't enough. I had lots of water smart on loaded potato soup n broccolli cheese soup n sugar free hello n two small oranges (clementine's)). I lost 2.4 lbs o forgot I had a cup of coffee...so far this morning I've a cup of decaf looking forward to tomorrow when I can eat food lol but I feel real good back on track....
  4. 2 years and still at a stall

good morning i must say i have gotten off track and what i've read is its very easy to do...i just got back on the forum and i must say it is so motivating and uplifting. after reading so many post for the last couple of days i've decided to do the 5 day pouch test to get back on track. this morning i weighed in at 206.7 and i was so disgusted but then i asked myself why are you upset you did this. yes i have been eating crazy for quiet sometime and i thought i would have reached my goal of 145 ...
  5. got my surgery date

Got the best news ever today surgery schedule for May 30th yippee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast